fish passage conference
Dating back to 2011, the annual Fish Passage Conference has brought together experts, managers, stakeholders and companies from around the world with concurrent sessions in engineering, biology, and management and social issues. Target audiences are: engineers, ecologists, biologists, managers, practitioners, NGOs, private companies, consultants, students and policy and decision makers. This event aims at increasing research and professional networking and is an excellent opportunity to connect future partners.
Past Conferences – Archived Webpages:
- Fish Passage 2021 – Virtual
- Fish Passage 2020 – Lisbon, Portugal – Cancelled due to COVID-19
- Fish Passage 2018 – Albury, Australia
- Fish Passage 2017 – Oregon, United States
- Fish Passage 2016 – Massachusetts, United States
- Fish Passage 2015 – Groningen, Netherlands
- Fish Passage 2014 – Wisconsin, United States
- Fish Passage 2013 – Oregon, United States
- Fish Passage 2012 – Massachusetts, United States
- Fish Passage 2011 – Massachusetts, United States
Many of the presentations from these conferences can be searched and downloaded from the Fish Passage Reference Database. For the video recordings from the virtual Fish Passage 2021 event, please click here.
The conference is overseen by a Steering Committee, members of which belong to the American Fisheries Society Bioengineering Section / American Society of Civil Engineers Environmental and Water Resources Institute Joint Committee on Fisheries Engineering and Science.
The hosts for this year’s event is TBA. Hosts change conference to conference.